Recipes!

<<

Gregor

User avatar

Ex-Colossal Death Robot

Posts: 2892

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:16 pm

Location: Sydney

Post Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:19 pm

Recipes!

guys - it was a good idea waiting to happen...

if you reckon you've got a good recipe then share it with the world...

have fun.... and bon appetit!
I used to work here... many moons ago.
<<

NannaJo

User avatar

Forum Cookerupperer

Posts: 8852

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:16 pm

Location: Too far away from my Nanna Kids

Post Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:25 pm

...................and the best recipe each month gets published in Overlander and you win a wooden spoon :twisted:
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.
Let him step to the music which he hears
<<

Gregor

User avatar

Ex-Colossal Death Robot

Posts: 2892

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:16 pm

Location: Sydney

Post Wed Jun 02, 2004 12:28 pm

TMum wrote:...................and the best recipe each month gets published in Overlander and you win a wooden spoon :twisted:


hmmm... maybe :)
I used to work here... many moons ago.
<<

cewilson

User avatar

A Yokel

Posts: 24929

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:13 pm

Location: Tassie/Perth

Post Wed Jun 02, 2004 5:26 pm

T-Mum, how did you come up with wooden spoon. I would've started at the full kitchen set, and then worked down. :lol:
<<

Kate

User avatar

Rock Hopper

Posts: 1209

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:16 pm

Location: Wollongong

Post Wed Jun 02, 2004 8:10 pm

Maybe a bottle of red to go with all the good food for the winner of the best recipe.

Sorry Gregor if I have started something.
Kate
A lover of nature & 4WD
Mitsubishi L300 4WD (Unmodified)
Mother & Nanna to some
<<

NannaJo

User avatar

Forum Cookerupperer

Posts: 8852

Joined: Wed Jun 11, 2003 2:16 pm

Location: Too far away from my Nanna Kids

Post Thu Jun 03, 2004 10:31 am

cewilson wrote:T-Mum, how did you come up with wooden spoon. I would've started at the full kitchen set, and then worked down. :lol:


I know that Gregor works on a tight budget and a wooden spoon was about all Overlander could afford :!:

Maybe when the advertiser realise Gregor is onto something they will pitch in with the good stuff. Recipe of the year win a bbq just like Links :twisted:
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.
Let him step to the music which he hears
<<

cewilson

User avatar

A Yokel

Posts: 24929

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:13 pm

Location: Tassie/Perth

Post Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:59 pm

BBQ sounds good :!:
<<

Offtrack

User avatar

Forum Addict

Posts: 9990

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:09 am

Location: Deleted, with 'That Thread'!

Post Thu Sep 02, 2004 1:54 pm

Gregor wrote:
TMum wrote:...................and the best recipe win's a wooden spoon :twisted:


hmmm... maybe :)


Obviously sent in by a Richmond supporter! :P
"A day is a miniature eternity" R.W.Emerson

Image (The Forum on a typical day!!!)
<<

Offtrack

User avatar

Forum Addict

Posts: 9990

Joined: Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:09 am

Location: Deleted, with 'That Thread'!

Post Mon Oct 03, 2005 2:40 pm

Offtrack wrote:
Gregor wrote:
TMum wrote:...................and the best recipe win's a wooden spoon :twisted:


hmmm... maybe :)


Obviously sent in by a Richmond supporter! :P


Obviously sent in by a <s>Richmond</s> Carlton supporter! :lol:
"A day is a miniature eternity" R.W.Emerson

Image (The Forum on a typical day!!!)
<<

oT

Post Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:46 pm

Offtrack wrote:
Offtrack wrote:
Gregor wrote:
TMum wrote:...................and the best recipe win's a wooden spoon :twisted:


hmmm... maybe :)


Obviously sent in by a Richmond supporter! :P


Obviously sent in by a <s>Richmond</s> Carlton supporter! :lol:


Obviously sent in by a <s>Richmond</s> <s>Carlton</s> Carlton supporter (again)!
<<

oT

Post Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:22 pm

Offtrack2 wrote:
Offtrack wrote:
Offtrack wrote:
Gregor wrote:
TMum wrote:...................and the best recipe win's a wooden spoon :twisted:


hmmm... maybe :)


Obviously sent in by a Richmond supporter! :P


Obviously sent in by a <s>Richmond</s> Carlton supporter! :lol:


Obviously sent in by a <s>Richmond</s> <s>Carlton</s> Carlton supporter (again)!


Obviously sent in by a <s>Richmond</s> <s>Carlton</s> <s>Carlton</s> Richmond supporter (again)! :shock:
<<

cewilson

User avatar

A Yokel

Posts: 24929

Joined: Mon Mar 29, 2004 10:13 pm

Location: Tassie/Perth

Post Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:13 am

Re: Recipes!

You've missed a few years OT :lol:
Mine - Landrover Defender
Hers - Toyota Prado
<<

4X4 Nomad

City Slicker

Posts: 4

Joined: Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:01 am

Post Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:06 am

Re: Recipes!

I am a big fan of cooking in a dutch oven when away camping. Specially in winter.

A recipe that's my all time favorite and that's easy is a lamb roast. The closest version I could find without writing a novel myself
was here: http://www.aussie4x4pro.com.au/4x4-tips/dutch-oven-lamb-roast/

I personally add a couple of additional spices but still very close. :)

Return to Recipes

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest