Back issues

<<

David John

City Slicker

Post Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:37 pm

Back issues

I have been trying to get hold of back issues for 2 days to order the April 2014 issue, but end up leaving a message for a call back. No call back received, so how do I get back issues?
<<

Joff

Colossal Trailer Trash Robot & ol'nerdy nerd

Post Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:40 pm

Re: Back issues

David John wrote:I have been trying to get hold of back issues for 2 days to order the April 2014 issue, but end up leaving a message for a call back. No call back received, so how do I get back issues?

Mate, this place is that far removed from the Mag we would be the last people to know.

Just have to keep calling EMG until someone intelligent answers then ask for Charles Vella :wink:
Club FTE Life Member

Man created God in Man's own image - The poor bastard Image

Bearer of the BLUE Ammo Tin
<<

Oli

Madigan Madman

Location: In the naughty corner for questioning "the" authority

Post Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:52 pm

Joff wrote:
David John wrote:I have been trying to get hold of back issues for 2 days to order the April 2014 issue, but end up leaving a message for a call back. No call back received, so how do I get back issues?

Mate, this place is that far removed from the Mag we would be the last people to know.

Just have to keep calling EMG until someone intelligent answers then ask for Charles Vella :wink:

Wait for it.... waiting......

There's a Mag :shock: :shock:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Choice as bro :P

The INTERNET: Designed for picture sharing and bringing people together to facilitate arguments
<<

wasLX470

Kimberley Kruiser

Post Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:59 pm

Sure is

Well was in September 2013 from their Facebook page.
"How is education supposed to make me feel smarter? Besides, every time I learn something new, it pushes some old stuff out of my brain. Remember when I took that home winemaking course, and I forgot how to drive?"
<<

loz

Pickering's Parrot

Post Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:42 pm

You can get all the answers to anything you need right here from blackberry control to sexing rattle snacks and if you turn off your ad blocker you can get heaps of ads as well :lol: :lol:
http://pickeringpost.com/

Don't get so excited calm down its not real life its the internet
<<

David John

City Slicker

Post Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:48 pm

Thanks to all. After the 23rd call I got through and all sorted.

Return to Overlander 4WD Magazine